Students participate in applied learning in the studio, in traditional classrooms, and in professional and gallery settings. Students in the Studio Art (SA) at University of Wisconsin Stout may pursue a concentration in one of seven studio art disciplines.
Through the creation of original artwork and the study of liberal arts, art history, and contemporary art theory and practice, students develop the skills and knowledge needed to serve society with inquisitive attitudes and professional-level problem-solving capabilities. Experienced faculty members teach the art and design courses and serve as student advisers.
Studio Art Concentrations
- Contemporary Sculptural Practices
- Metals and Contemporary Art Jewelry
- Art Studio Selective
- 2-D Digital Imaging
- Modern Art History Selective
- Painting I
- Social & Behavioral Sciences
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Liberal Arts View 2270 other Bachelors in Liberal Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We recommend using our online application or the Common App as the easiest and fastest way to apply. You can begin the application any time and save your progress to come back to it later
- The $100 payment includes $50 application fee and $50 international processing fee
- The English Proficiency requirement may be waived for applicants from English-speaking countries
- Please submit a formal written statement or an official bank statement certifying that either you or your sponsor has sufficient funds
- Please submit your academic records from all secondary and higher education institutions you've attended
- Send a copy of your official/attested academic records translated into English, as well as the original document
International17819 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17819 USD per year during 48 months.
National17819 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17819 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9553 USD per year during 48 months.
Wisconsin Resident: $9,553 Minnesota Resident: $11,121
Living costs for Menominee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.