- Students majoring in Religion at Augsburg University may choose one of these areas as a concentration for their degree by completing four courses within the concentration out of the 8 total courses (32 credit hours) required for the major.
- Many students choose to add religion as a second major. Examples of double majors include students in biology, sociology, and history. The Religion major prepares students to think critically, read analytically, write clearly, and speak confidently—skills that make our graduates attractive to graduate schools and employers in any field.
- Exploring Topics in Religion
- Religion and Science in Popular Culture
- Spirituality, Religion, and Popular Culture
- Self, Sex & Sin
- Human Person in Christian & Contemporary Thought
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- December – August - Rolling Application for Fall
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Religious Studies & Theology View 2793 other Bachelors in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Common Application
- Submit official secondary school transcripts, exam results, or mark sheets
- Request one letter of academic recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor
- Provide Proof of English Language Proficiency: All international applicants must submit one of the following minimum scores in order to meet the English Proficiency
International40277 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40277 USD per year during 48 months.
National40277 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40277 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.