The Department of Finance and Business Law offers three options (areas of emphasis) within the Bachelor of Science in the Business Administration degree program.
This bachelor degree in Business Administration - International Business is available at California State University, Fresno. The option stresses the role of global communications and the growth of entrepreneurial opportunities in worldwide markets, with special attention to California and the markets of the Pacific Rim.
Career opportunities in finance include, but are not limited to, the following: (1) corporate finance - financial analyst, financial planning, project finance; (2) portfolio management - security analyst, stock broker, investment banker, portfolio manager; and (3) banking and financial institutions - commercial and residential loan officers, trust officer, marketing officer.
What You Can Learn
- Evolution of international business, dealing with changing cultures, and variations within cultures
- Legal issues in managing technology
- Government and social control of private enterprise
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to International Business
- Tools and Techniques of International Business
- The International Business Environment
- Legal Environment of World Commerce
- Legal & Ethical Aspects of Sports Marketing
- Topics in Business Administration
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 2130 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit a Cal State Apply online and pay $55 USD (non-refundable) by credit card or Submit the Paper Application
- Official English language proficiency
- Original or certificated copies of in-progress or final transcripts
- A copy of graduation certificate (if applicable)
- Financial document (no older than 6 months) & Affidavit of Support from sponsors showing the amount and source of support for a minimum of one school year of study
- A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport
- Statement of purpose, principal's or teacher's recommendation is encouraged not required
International16089 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16089 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for California
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.