Electronics from Transport and Telecommunication Institute helps you understand the principle of operation of electronic devices, understand the components, analyse circuit diagrams.
A highly qualified engineer in the field of electronics: developer of mobile software and hardware, digital communications, data processing systems, embedded systems, IoT (Internet of Things) systems, robotic systems, etc.
- Analogues Electronics
- Design of Digital Systems
- Digital Processing of Signals
- Digital Telecommunication Systems Technologies
- Discrete Mathematics
- Electronics and Microelectronics
- 48 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology Digital Communication View 3 other Bachelors in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Latvia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- secondary school education
- International Certificate of English knowledge at level B2 or previous education has been received in English;
- Examination online – English, Maths or Physics exams;
- Online interview to check the level of English and motivation.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Riga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.