Marketing at Emporia State University involves looking at products and services and how to price them, promote them, and distribute them. A career in marketing will allow you to use your creativity to put your product or service in a competitive position in the marketplace.
An ESU marketing degree will give you excellent preparation for marketing positions in all types of organizations. With a degree in Marketing, you have the choice of selecting from a variety of career options. According to the American Marketing Association, salaries for entry-level marketing positions are expected to rise much higher than the rate of inflation over the next several years as markets become increasingly competitive.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Behavior
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Marketing Management
- Electronic Marketing
- Marketing Electives
- Retail Management
- International Marketing
- Personal Selling
- Sales Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Services Marketing
- Small Business Management
- Personal Financial Planning
- Principles of Electronic Commerce
- Concepts of International Economics
- Related Options
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 1922 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Original or notarized copies of all academic credentials (secondary school records, examinations results, diplomas, courses, credits completed, and grades received). Official notarized translated copies must also be sent for all non-English credentials.
- Non-native English speakers should submit official English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test) scores. Non-native English speakers who do not submit a test score will need to take an English placement exam upon arrival to Emporia State University.
- Submit a financial guarantee statement certifying the sources and amounts of funding available. International students must show proof of funds on deposit for the total cost of two semesters of study at Emporia State University (one semester exchange/visiting students only need to show proof of funds for one semester).
- Send a scan of the information page in your passport. This scan must show your picture and name.
International21222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10611 USD per semester during 48 months.
National21222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10611 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State6970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3485 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Kansas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.