The Athletic Training student at Emporia State University who completes the program requirements satisfactorily will be eligible to sit for the national certification exam for athletic trainers.
Students interested in the athletic training program must formally apply to be accepted in this program. The Athletic Training program from Emporia State University is divided into two phases:
- Phase I, Pre-Professional Program, consists of pre-requisite requirements that must be satisfactorily completed for the Athletic Training Program.
- Phase II, Professional Program, consists of the required courses, clinical experiences, and other requirements necessary to complete the Athletic Training Program.
In order to be accepted into the Athletic Training Program, the students must apply and be admitted to the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Your professors will first teach you in the classroom; you will then be given an opportunity to practice the skills you have been taught both in the classroom and in a clinical setting. Through the two phases of this program, you will gain insight, knowledge, responsibility, and full understanding of the athletic trainer's role.
- All of the theoretical concepts and skills related to athletic training are presented in exciting and challenging classroom, clinical, and field experiences.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSports Management Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 459 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- Original or notarized copies of all academic credentials (secondary school records, examinations results, diplomas, courses, credits completed, and grades received). Official notarized translated copies must also be sent for all non-English credentials.
- Non-native English speakers should submit official English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test) scores. Non-native English speakers who do not submit a test score will need to take an English placement exam upon arrival to Emporia State University.
- Submit a financial guarantee statement certifying the sources and amounts of funding available. International students must show proof of funds on deposit for the total cost of two semesters of study at Emporia State University (one semester exchange/visiting students only need to show proof of funds for one semester).
- Send a scan of the information page in your passport. This scan must show your picture and name.
International21222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10611 USD per semester during 48 months.
National21222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10611 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State6970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3485 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Kansas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.