You will learn how to work with a wide range of existing and emerging marketing tools and channels, including digital media, search engine optimisation, social networking, and experiential marketing.
This Marketing degree from Maynooth University also helps you understand where, when, and how to spend your marketing budget to greatest effect; how to plan market research, develop strategic marketing plans, and create persuasive communications, while considering the needs of a multicultural, international business environment; and how marketing fits into the operations and strategy of a firm as a whole.
Marketing students at Maynooth benefit from unmatched flexibility and choice. This degree offers you the opportunity to undertake specialist options in the subjects you enjoy so you can specialise your degree based on your own strengths and interests. You will also gain insights into Business as a whole, taking key modules in Management to complement your Marketing studies. Marketing is both profoundly local, selling to one customer, and global, selling to international markets. Our faculty are a blend of international and local industry experts who bring profound insights into the practicality and complexity of marketing.
Additionally, you can avail of the opportunity to take a work placement in a multi-national or Irish firm for a year (subject to availability), an opportunity which provides you with practical business work experience that can enhance your employability following graduation, or complete a study year abroad, gaining insights into another culture.
- Business graduates are consistently among the most employable in the Irish education system. For example, marketing graduates can expect to take up roles in marketing, digital marketing, social media management, sales, and consulting in Irish or international organisations in different industries. In the public sector, there are roles in state agencies, voluntary organisations, the civil service, charities, NGOs, and others, for marketing graduates.
- In addition, as you study marketing, you will gain knowledge and skills that can help you in any business-related career because you will understand the view of the final customer.
- Many of our students have also gone on to further study in a MSc programme at Maynooth University or in other leading universities in Ireland or abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Master the management functions of Marketing through modules such as Brand Management, Marketing Management, Digital Marketing, and International Business.
- Optional 10 credit Electives
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Digital Marketing View 37 other Bachelors in Digital Marketing in Ireland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official academic transcripts and diplomas
- Statement of purpose
- Letters of recommendation (x2) for postgraduate students only
- English proof of proficiency (if required). If your score is pending you may submit your application for review and send your score later.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Maynooth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.