The curriculum includes a design foundation — design theory, liberal arts and art history — and major courses in advertising design, branding, interactive design, mobile media for advertising, animation for storytelling, and state-of-the-art tech, such as AR (augmented reality) and 360 video storytelling.
What You Learn
The interactive advertising Graphic Design - Interactive Advertising program at Kean University will prepare you to solve visual communication problems in advertising, calling upon the depth and breadth of a liberal arts education to inform your choices and practices in a global marketplace and connected world.
- Generate relevant and creative omnichannel ideas based on advertising strategy
- Design visual communication problems utilizing the principles of composition, typography and aesthetics
- Construct clear communications to a target (mass or micro/special interest) audience and respond to audience contexts
- Create an engaging portfolio that grabs attention
- Understand the capabilities of all digital channels and platforms
Be proficient in creative design software
Kean offers a second graphic design BFA option in interactive, print and screen, which focuses on designing for print and digital applications.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Brand Strategy and Design
- Design to Advertising
- Promotional Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Graphic Design Media Studies & Mass Media View 1291 other Bachelors in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Prospective students will need to submit an official high school transcript upon graduation to enroll at Kean.
- All applicants are required to submit an official high school transcript to be considered for admission. The transcript must indicate 16 college preparatory courses including (4) English, (3) Mathematics, (2) History, (2) Lab Sciences, (2) years of the same foreign language and (3) approved electives in social studies, science or mathematics.
International19621 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19621 USD per year during 48 months.
National19621 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19621 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12445 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12445 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.