Susquehanna’s courses, experiences and faculty mentoring will prepare you for success.
We guarantee international internships for all business students. We have students who intern in dynamic cities such as London, Barcelona, Tokyo, Hamburg and many more. We also have internship partnerships at top organizations in the U.S., where experience can give you the edge before graduation.
In our Marketing program at Susquehanna University, you'll learn to understand your consumers and evaluate competitors, make decisions on product development and determine distribution strategies. You’ll have a solid foundation of marketing basics, including market research, market segmentation, consumer behavior, digital marketing, pricing strategies and marketing communications.
World-Class Accredited Degree Opens Doors
- Our Sigmund Weis School of Business is accredited by AACSB International. Less than 5% of the 15,000+ business programs worldwide have earned AACSB accreditation, making our program part of an elite group. For you, it means top companies will recognize the high quality of your degree, often offering higher, more competitive salaries.
- The powerful combination of our AACSB-accredited program and global experiences prepare you for a successful career.
- International Business
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Strategy and Management
- Luxury Brand Marketing and Management
- Luxury Brand Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- International: March 1 is the priority application deadline
- National: Still accepting first-year applications for Fall
DisciplinesMarketing Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Marketing View 1106 other Bachelors in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application for admissions (There is no application fee). Susquehanna International Application or Common Application
- Counselors submit School Report Forms to us if you supplied an email address through your online application.
- TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo English Test score report required — can be waived for SU ELL graduates, or if your high school instruction is in English for all years. Unofficial (screenshot or PDF) reports will be accepted.
- SAT and ACT scores are optional, but may improve your chances for a merit scholarship.
- Two recommendation letters. It is strongly suggested to have one from your school counselor. The other can come from a teacher or professor.
- Passport copy of your name and photo page.
- Completed International Student Financial Aid Application. Please note that full scholarships are not available.
International54440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54440 USD per year during 48 months.
National54440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54440 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Selinsgrove
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.