At least one course toward the minor must deal with issues and materials related to African American studies.
Learning OutcomesThe expected Student Learning Outcomes for the American Studies program from Lake Forest College are:
- The American Studies major will be able to synthesize different perspectives on the American experience.
- The American Studies major will be able to use a synthesized and broad critical perspective to formulate his/her own analytical and critical inquiry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Topics: Chicago Parks
- Psychology of Prejudice
- Early American Literature
- Twentieth Century American Lit
- Archaeological Field School
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies History American Studies View 2342 other Bachelors in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School/Secondary School Transcript
- One College Counselor Recommendation OR
- One Teacher Recommendation
- Interview (highly recommended)
- Standardized Test Scores (optional)
International47680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47680 USD per year during 48 months.
National47680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47680 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.