Do you like to operate across borders? Are you entrepreneurial and do you love to work together with others to achieve goals? Then International Business for the Future might be the perfect choice for you. You must be aware that international trade is expanding across the world. At the same time the need to look after the future of the earth is becoming more evident. Companies are therefore facing a huge challenge. They need practical people who are capable and daring. Will you become the creative business professional that will help these companies innovate successfully?
The Netherlands are renowned for their expertise in export and international trade. For our university international and futureproof entrepreneurship are an obvious combination. The strength of this study programme lies in solving real business problems. You will not only find smart solutions for one product, you also understand the bigger picture and coherence. This allows everybody to profit and enables your company to innovate in a sustainable way. So Planet, People and Profit. This is what makes International Business for the Future so different.
International Business at van Hall Larenstein distinguishes itself from other International Business programmes in three ways:
1: We see sustainable trade as an opportunity
2: We emphasise personal development and leadership 3: We focus on the English language; it is not mandatory to learn another language
After receiving your BBA International Business, you are ready to make your mark in international business. Jobs you qualify for include:
- Logistics or supply chain manager
- Marketing manager
- International sales manager
- Account manager
- Sustainability manager
- International Business Manager
- Export manager
- Product manager
- Quality manager
- Innovation consultant
- Communications manager
With this Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, you will become the active professional for future companies and current international businesses.
Van Hall Larenstein has been rated the most sustainable University of Applied Sciences! Our University is the only institution in the Netherlands that has received three AISHE stars for all of its bachelor programmes. AISHE (Auditing Instrument for Sustainability in Higher Education) is an assessment tool for sustainable developments in higher education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation on International Business in a sustainable world
- International Marketing
- Value Chain Finance
- Organisation And People Management in sustainable businesses
- Business Practice Reports, assessments
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- The number of ECTS credits granted to course units is based on the workload required to complete those units. 60 credits represent the workload of one year of study. One semester of studies normally comprises 30 ECTS credits and a term/trimester 20.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 52 other Masters in Business Administration in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
HAVO-equivalent secondary school diploma
- One of the general admission requirements for all our 4-year Bachelor study programmes is a secondary school diploma, which is equivalent to the Dutch HAVO diploma. Examples of equivalent levels are the International Baccalaureate diploma or A-Levels. Your diploma will be evaluated after VHL has received your complete application.
Applicants with a non-Dutch diploma:
- It is highly recommended that Mathematics or Economics are covered until the end of secondary school, but this is not a mandatory admission requirement.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9100 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.