If you desire flexibility in your course of study, but still want to have a rewarding career in business, look into a concentration in corporate communication. The Corporate Communication program is offered at Fort Hays State University.
The career possibilities for the corporate communication graduate include management positions such as directors of communication, public relations, and media relations in the corporate world and in private business.
- Communications Specialist
- Chief Communications Officer
- Labor Relations Specialist
- Media Relations Specialist
- Public Relations Specialist.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Global Business Communication
- Managerial Communication
- Professional Development
- Managerial Reports and Presentations
- Corporate Communication
- Principles of Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCorporate Communication View 127 other Masters in Corporate Communication in United States
- Undergraduate and ESL student application for admission
- A $50 non-refundable application fee
- Copy of your ID page in your passport
- Certified financial statement showing evidence of sufficient funds (on-campus students only)
- Official transcript (with English translation) of all post-secondary school work including proof of High School graduation
- Language Requirements
- Transfer Authorization Form
International15433 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15433 USD per year during 48 months.
National15433 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15433 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State5274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5274 USD per year during 48 months.
Contiguous State/MSEP - 7,272.90 $ / year
Living costs for Hays
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.