Several courses within this Bachelor of Arts in Theatre at The City University of New York.may fulfill parts of the Hunter Core Requirement (CUNY Common Core Requirement[CCCR], Concurrent Requirements). When selecting courses, it may be to a student’s advantage to choose courses that count toward the Hunter Core Requirement and also advance the student on the path to the major.
Open to any qualified junior or senior with a 3.5 GPA in Theatre and an overall minimum GPA of 2.7 and permission of the chair. Individual work under faculty supervision. Departmental honors granted at graduation.
- World Theatre
- Theatre Production
- Acting I: Basic Acting Techniques
- Play Analysis
- Visual Elements of Theatre
- Production Design I for Theatre, Film, and Television
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media Theatre & Dance View 2378 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fees:
- $65 freshman
- $70 transfer
- For purposes of admission, an international student is defined as an applicant who currently holds a student (F-1) or Exchange visitor (J-1) visa or seeks to change such an immigration status upon enrollment.
- 30+ POINTS WITH AN IB DIPLOMA: Students who have completed an IB Diploma with 30 points or higher may be awarded 30 credits
- An official college transcript(s) is required in order to be evaluated for college credit at Hunter
International18600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18600 USD per year during 48 months.
National18600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18600 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State6930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6930 USD per year during 48 months.
- Resident: $305 per credit
- Non-resident: $620 per credit
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.