We offer a bachelor degree in International Information Systems Management at University of Bamberg. He strives for an international and management-oriented education of students who want to qualify for the operation of IT and information systems in an international context
- Knowledge and skills in the area of management of internal and cross-company information systems are imparted, as well as project management skills, foreign languages, cultural management skills and social skills (soft skills).
- Through compulsory semesters abroad and / or internships abroad, students also acquire practical experience in an international and intercultural context in a university and business environment.
The system accreditation of the University of Bamberg has been successfully completed since June 2019 when the ACQUIN accreditation commission established that all requirements have been met. Since then, the quality assurance of the courses has been the responsibility of the University of Bamberg.
- The six-semester Bachelor program “International Information Systems Management” consists of eight module groups.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Informatics & Information Technology View 15 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Technology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The bachelor's degree in International Information Systems Management is not restricted in admission.
- The formal entrance requirement is the general university entrance qualification or the relevant subject-specific university entrance qualification. Further requirements for a successful degree are good German, English and mathematics skills, which may have to be supplemented during the degree.
- During your studies, an internship or study abroad oriented towards the job description in international IT management is strongly recommended.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 36 months.
- At the University of Bamberg students have to pay an administrative fee ("Semesterbeitrag") of 101,50 Euros per term.
Living costs for Bamberg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.