Frostburg State University’s Information Technology program can give you the education you need in both computers and business to make the best decisions possible and lead your company and your career to a tech-savvy tomorrow.
- Start a program that could lead you to a job with Google, the FBI, Lockheed Martin or Northrop Grumman, where FSU alumni have already found homes.
- Choose a track specialization in Accounting, Business Information Technology, Computer Security, Graphic Arts or Mass Communication.
- Make your skill set shine with fluency in all the latest tools and techniques, an important trait in the rapidly changing world of electronics and information handling.
- Pick a track specialization to boost your degree with experience working in your field of choice.
- Join the FSU chapter of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) and enjoy all the resources and membership perks it has to offer.
- Find friends and other passionate IT students in the Upsilon Pi Epsilon honor society or in the student-run Computer Club.
- Collect your stand-out projects and programs into a portfolio that will impress your future employer and get you the job you want.
- Enjoy all the state-of-the-art technology and support available in the Gira Center for Communications and Information Technology, the new home of the Computer Science & Information Technologies department.
Students entering the IT field can expect to be in high demand upon graduation. Positions like network architect, computer systems analyst, database administrator and systems manager are expected to grow much faster than the national average. Well-qualified systems specialists also enjoy very good prospects for advancement, as many businesses have a hard time finding qualified applicants in this rapidly growing field.
- Structured Systems Analysis and Design
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Database Systems
- Network Implementation
- Operating Systems
- Security and Risk Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- National: FSU accepts applications on a rolling basis, starting on September 15 and continuing until there is no further space for students
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Human Computer Interaction View 2160 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete an application for admission and submit your $45 (USD) application fee
- Send your official academic transcripts
- Provide a photocopy of your passport identification page
- Submit an international student certification of financial support
- Pass an English proficiency exam
International21320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21320 USD per year during 48 months.
National21320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21320 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State6834 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6834 USD per year during 48 months.
Regional Resident (Residents of Pa., Va., W.Va. and Ohio living within 120 miles of Frostburg) $15,730/year
Living costs for Frostburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.