Samford University's award-winning faculty, rich selection of courses and international study opportunities combine to create an exceptional experience for students who are called to make French language and culture part of their career.
- French history
- French literature, art and film
- Francophone (French-speaking) cultures
- French business and politics (and the role of France and other Francophone countries)
- International relations (specific focus on the role of France within the European context)
- Business practices in French-speaking contexts
- Religion and philosophy in France
Translating/InterpretingHotel IndustryTourism and TravelTeaching (K-12 and university)PoliticsPublic relationsMarketingFBIGovernmentForeign Service MissionsNon-profitGraduate school (Medicine, Law, TESOL, French, English, Gender Studies, Linguistics)
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Elementary French
- Intermediate French
- French Literature
- French Culture
- Language Study Abroad: Advanced French
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies Literature View 2195 other Bachelors in Literature in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed International Undergraduate Application
- $40 application fee
- Official government documentation (passport, visa)
- Documentation for financial support (bank statement, minimum balance $42,120)
- Translated and notarized transcript (if your high school study was done abroad)
- WES Course by Course Evaluation
- ECE Course by Course Evaluation
- Personal essay
- Letter of recommendation
- English proficiency tests
- ACT/SAT scores (student may request waiver)
International36724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36724 USD per year during 48 months.
National36724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36724 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Homewood
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.