We offer a bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences at the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia. Technical skills are developed and honed through several laboratory-based courses and through faculty-directed undergraduate research projects.
The following is a typical curriculum for pharmaceutical sciences students entering University of the Sciences in Fall 2018; other students should refer to their advisor for their curricula.
- Knowledge and skills in pharmaceutical sciences will be in great demand as new innovations are being developed in medication production, drug therapy, and delivery systems for drugs.
- As a specialist in pharmaceutical sciences, you might aid in developing, manufacturing, and evaluating products such as tablets, capsules, ointments, and liquids for medicinal, nutritional, and cosmetic use.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Human Structure and Function
- Introductory Physics
- Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry Lab
- Scientific Writing
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Orientation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPharmacy View 79 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Apply using either our USciences application or the Common Application
- Submit your official high school transcripts from all high schools you have attended. A list of senior year coursework must be present
- Send us your SAT or ACT scores. Or both. We super-score, so we will use the exam you perform best on.
- Submit an essay at least 250 words, on a topic of your choice, or a previously graded paper.
- Submit a letter of recommendation. Up to two additional letters may be submitted. You can use our recommendation form.
International27500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27500 USD per year during 48 months.
National27500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27500 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.