The Mathematics Elementary Education program of Hope College is offered in partnership with the Hope College Department of Education. The Department of Mathematics offers a teaching major in the elementary level for certification through the State of Michigan.
Mathematics majors pursue a wide range of career options, including work in teaching, business, industry and government service. Many mathematics majors choose to continue their studies with graduate work in mathematics, statistics, computer science or other fields which require significant mathematical background, such as economics or science.
The Mathematics Elementary Education Major is for students going into elementary or middle school teaching.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Calculus with Review
- Mathematics for Elementary and Middle School Teachers
- Multivariable Mathematics
- Bridge to Higher Mathematics: An Introduction to Mathematical Proof
- Statistical Methods
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Mathematics View 1749 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application with $35 application fee
- Secondary school transcript and School Report (submitted by your guidance counselor through the Common Application; School Report not required for transfers)
- Official transcripts from any post-secondary school attended
- Annual Financial Support Form
- Evidence of proficiency in English
International36300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36300 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National36300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36300 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.