The Willamette University Public Management is a national leader in early career MBA education. The program emphasizes experiential learning and prepares students for their first professional position, career change and advancement in entrepreneurial, business, consulting, government and not-for-profit enterprises. In just 5 years, BA/MBA students develop the portfolio of knowledge, real-world experience and professional tools employers value.
Consider these benefits of the BA/MBA:
- Combine any Willamette BA major with the MBA
- Start your MBA your senior year
- Refine your career goals
- Develop your knowledge and expertise
- Build real professional work experience
- Develop your interpersonal and professional skills
- Develop your team and leadership skills
- Build your network
- Position yourself for a satisfying return on investment
- increase your job opportunities
- increase your career satisfaction
increase your earning potential
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Qualitative and Quantitative Methods and Applied Statistics
- Socio-psychological Analysis of Consumer Behaviour
- Operations, Human Resource Management, Quality and Financial Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Human Resource Management Statistics View 178 other Bachelors in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common application
- Records of Secondary and Post-Secondary Academic Work
- School Report Form and Counselor Recommendation
- SAT or ACT scores - optional
- Teacher Evaluation - optional
- Official Language Test Score
- Passport Photo Identification Page
- Financial Guarantee Statement
- Mailing Your Documents
International44900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44900 USD per year during 48 months.
National44900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44900 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Oregon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.