At Business Administration, Entrepreneurship at North Carolina Central University students learn how to successfully launch for-profit or social (not-for-profit) ventures or act as key intrapreneurs within organizations.
The Business Administration, Entrepreneurship curriculum at the North Carolina Central University provides experiential learning, access to incubator/maker space, opportunities to participate in on- and off-campus idea competitions, and networking opportunities with successful entrepreneurs.
- Located in the heart of the high-tech Research Triangle, NC Central University’s research centers are preparing students to become the next generation of scientists and social scientists.
- Our work addresses the economic and social challenges that impact North Carolina and the world today—and those that will affect us tomorrow.
- Operations Management
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Management
- Legal Environment of Business
- Technology Based Social Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
- New Venture Management Consulting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
National deadline: NCCU enrolls students on a rolling basis, and students may apply after the Priority Deadline of January 15 until the class size is filled.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship View 2522 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All international applicants must file a complete application and pay a $50 non-refundable application fee.
- International applicants must provide a financial statement, which must have an official notarized bank statement attached. Bank statements not on official bank letterhead and notarized will not be accepted and may cause a delay in the admissions process.
- All international applicants will be required to prove their English proficiency by presenting either TOEFL scores of a minimum of 500 for the paper test or 61 on the internet-based test or a minimum SAT I score of 450 on the critical reading section of the old SAT or 25 on the redesigned SAT. At least one of these tests is required for admissions.
- Please submit transcripts from high schools or secondary schools attended.
- International students are not eligible for financial aid and are unable to complete a FAFSA form.
International16764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8382 USD per semester during 48 months.
National16764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8382 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State3728 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1864 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Durham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.