This course will equip you with some of the skills you will need for a career in sports management, including marketing, human resources, business law and IT.
What can I do on completion of my course?
A degree in Sports Management from The University of the Highlands and Islands will provide students with excellent career prospects. This award enables students to develop knowledge and skills highly valued by employers. Graduates could anticipate going on to jobs in public, private and voluntary organisations taking on such roles as:
- Sports development officer
- Leisure centre operative
- Sports manager
- Research Skills
- Sports Science: A Critical Analysis
- Research Project and/or
- Work Placement IV: Specialist Skills
- Sports Policy, Planning and Management
- Managing Sports Development
- 48 months
- 96 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management Sports Sciences View 1398 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entry to year 1, HNC, is 2 Scottish Highers at grade C or above PLUS 3 standard grades at C or above; OR 2 A Levels at grade D or above; these should include English plus a science subject or Mathematics
- Alternatively, the completion of a relevant sports-related National Certficate at SCQF level 6 or above
- For mature student entry, requisite experience with evidence of potential to succeed
- Prospective students without the standard entry requirements as listed above are encouraged to apply, appropriate industry related experience will be taken into consideration
- It may be possible, with some additional bridging units, to access from HNC and HND Business, HNC Tourism and HNC Events
- Successful applicants will be required to complete a PVG Disclosure Check and become PVG Scheme Members in order to undertake this course
International7230 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7230 GBP per year during 48 months.
National1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 GBP per year during 48 months.
- Eu: £1,285
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.