You’ll explore core principles of business management with a focus on marketing, taking in advertising, branding, strategies and digital communication in the modern business world.
On this Business Management with Marketing (Hons) course from University of Cumbria you will
- Develop a thorough understanding of consumer behaviour.
- Explore marketing communications.
- Study digital marketing strategies.
- Nurture the skills needed to bring change to organisations.
- Learn how to communicate effectively.
- Managing People and Organisations
- The Business Environment
- Business Finance
- Management Accounting
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Digital Communication View 214 other Bachelors in Digital Communication in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-levels: CCC (96 pts) BBC (112 Pts)
- T-levels: "P (C+) - M" All subjects are accepted for entry to this course
- 96-112 UCAS tariff points.
International13250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13250 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.