Biomedical Sciences (Hons) from University of Cumbria helps students get an in-depth understanding of the complex science behind the cause, consequence, diagnosis and treatment of disease and learn how science can be applied to clinical practice and research, ultimately to make a difference to human lives through diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Medical researcher, hospital and government laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnological research and development, teaching, Clinical scientist, biochemistry.
- Clinical scientist, genomics.
- Clinical scientist, haematology.
- Clinical scientist, immunology.
- Clinical Scientist, Microbiology
- Physician Associate
- Cell Biology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Molecular Biology
- Practical Laboratory Science
- Biochemical Pathways
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biochemistry Genetics View 667 other Bachelors in Biochemistry in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-levels: CCC (96 pts) BBB (120 Pts)
- T-levels: "P (C+) - M" T levels Healthcare Science; Health and Science are accepted for entry to this course
- 96 - 120 UCAS tariff points to include A level Biology at grade C or above (or equivalent qualification). GCSE in English, Maths and Science at grade C/4 (or equivalent). Potential to succeed can be measured in a number of ways including academic qualifications and skills obtained outside academic study such as work experience. We have a points range so we can take into account all of the information on your application form and adjust the offer from the evidence provided.
International13250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13250 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- Automatic tuition fee discount applied for all EU/EEA/Swiss nationals, currently resident in Europe, who will be commencing their studies in 2022/23.
- The scholarship will reduce the level of tuition fees payable from the Overseas tuition rate to the Home / UK tuition fee .
- For 2022/23 the annual Home fees are £9,250. If the course is of more than one year's duration the scholarship will be applied each year for the duration of the degree program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.