Discover opportunities to put your learning into practice through portfolio activity, projects, event management, live events and case studies, all while developing the skills and knowledge most valued by the business and events sector, so enhancing your employment opportunities.
All students on the Events Management degree from The University of the Highlands and Islands will have the opportunity to become involved in a variety of events throughout the duration of the course, including a digital event in year 3.
- This course provides a range of theoretical and practical skills required to become an events professional
- The degree builds on the industry-focused HNC Events in the first year, providing students with a good grounding for degree level study
- This course offers the flexibility to exit at each level with a valuable qualification
- Strategic marketing
- Corporate responsibility in the global environment
- Innovation and enterprise
- Work placement: professional practice
- 48 months
- 96 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Event Management View 1398 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entry to year one, HNC Events, is 1 Higher at grade C or above PLUS 2 Standard Grades at 3 or National 4 passes including English OR
- 1 A level at grade D or above, plus 2 GCSE passes including English
- Applicants with other qualifications and/or experience may be considered on an individual basis
International12360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12360 GBP per year during 48 months.
National1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 GBP per year during 48 months.
- Eu: £1,820
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.