Applied Chemistry (Top-up) (Hons) from University of Cumbria has been designed with employers to build upon subject knowledge and develop an understanding of the application of chemistry to industrial processes, focusing on practical applications, problem solving, transferable and key skills in order to progress in their prospective career. You'll gain the confidence and ICT skills you need to be a highly desired employee on the job market, allowing you to make a living out of your love for chemistry.
Your degree will be highly valued in the job market. You'll have learnt how to best present your skills and knowledge to be of great interest to employers, with a focus on where your talents would best placed in the job market. We'll help you develop your potential to handle any kind of work, and show you how to apply your skills to produce your best performance.
- Advanced Analytical Applications
- Research Methods and Data Analysis
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Drugs and Medicinal Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Materials Science and Nanomaterials
- Chemistry in the Environment - Industry
- Work Based - Negotiated Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 203 other Bachelors in Chemical Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of a related foundation degree (in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry) or HND. GCSE in English, Maths and Science at grade C.
- Applicants from courses based at institutions other than University of Cumbria will be assessed on their suitability depending upon the modules they have studied.
- English Proficiency
International13250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13250 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.