The Accounting and Finance degree from The University of the Highlands and Islands provides a solid foundation for a career in the accounting and finance industry.
Students will develop contextual, theoretical and practical skills within the accounting and finance subject areas.
- A highly practical course encompassing technical skills desired by employers
- Small classes give you a more personal experience of university
- You will be able to apply for exemptions from various professional bodies such as ACCA, CIMA and AAT
- Advanced Financial Reporting
- Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Financial Management
- Advanced Taxation
- Corporate Financial Decision Making
- International Financial Reporting
- Critical Thinking in Management
- 48 months
- 96 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Financial Mathematics View 756 other Bachelors in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 1 Scottish Higher at grade C or above (preferably in a numeracy-based subject) OR
- 1 A level at grade D or above (preferably in a numeracy-based subject)
- Alternatively, NC Business (with 70% Accounting units) or NC Accounting OR
- Foundation Apprenticeship in: Accountancy, Business Skills, or Financial Services
- Prospective students without the standard entry requirements as listed above are encouraged to apply
International7230 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7230 GBP per year during 48 months.
National1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 GBP per year during 48 months.
- Eu: 1,285
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.