Honours candidates can undertake their thesis in the following areas:
- Human Resource Management
Students of this Business with Honours from University of Tasmania may elect to pursue one of the fields of study identified in accordance with the requirements for that field of study as outlined below.
The award of honours is given in relation to the whole of the year's work. The award is graded as follows - First Class; Second Class, upper division; Second Class, lower division; or Third Class.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Special Topics in Accounting and Business Management
- Honours Research in Accounting and Business Management
- Honours Research Seminar in Accounting and Business Management
- Data Analysis and Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Students living overseas should apply at least 3 months prior to semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to semester start date.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting Business Intelligence & Analytics View 40 other Bachelors in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entry to the BBus Honours program is open to students who have completed the Bachelor of Business (or equivalent approved qualification) with an average of distinction or higher in at least 50% of the final year units of the pass degree.
- Honours candidates in Management require an average of credit or higher for the 200 and 300 level units forming the relevant major(s) in their degree. Candidates in Management must also have passed the unit BMA331 Marketing Research or an acceptable equivalent unit.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30950 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30950 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Living costs for Hobart
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.