Earth System Science program from University of Alabama Huntsville Graduates will:
- Demonstrate the ability to deal quantitatively with real-world problems
- Integrate knowledge from multiple disciplines to scientifically address Earth system issues quantitatively
- Work collaboratively in interdisciplinary teams
- Successfully carry out research projects to completion
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to space science
- Exploring space SC & ENGR
- Environmental earth science
- Weather and climate change
- Collapse of civilizations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
UAH suggests that high school students apply during the fall semester of their senior year.
DisciplinesEarth Sciences View 334 other Masters in Earth Sciences in United States
- Completed undergraduate international application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $60 USD.
- Official copies of secondary school and college or university transcripts including English translations forwarded to The University of Alabama in Huntsville directly from the institution(s) attended or the approved accrediting agency. Personal copies are not accepted. English credits earned at international institutions will be evaluated by the Department of English at UAH after an admission decision is made.
- Certificate of Foreign Credit Evaluation for all high school or college coursework done outside of the U.S. must be performed by an approved service.
International22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22126 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22126 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State9730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9730 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.