For the BA, students can concentrate in Art Studio, Art History, or Art Education. The BA provides students with a solid foundation to pursue a career in the arts or a related field.
The department of Art, Art History and Design from University of Alabama Huntsville offers the following degree programs:
- BA in Art - Art Education Concentration
- BA in Art - Art History Concentration
- BA in Art - Art Studio Concentration
- BFA in Art - Digital Animation Concentration
- BFA in Art - Graphic Design Concentration
- BFA in Art - Painting/Drawing Concentration
- BFA in Art - Photography Concentration
- BFA in Art - Printmaking Concentration
- BFA in Art - Sculpture Concentration
The Department of Art, Art History & Design is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Arh surv: Ancient-medieval
- Arh surv: Renaissance-modern
- Arh sur: Non-western traditions
- Arh surv: Special topics
- Ancient Greek Art
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
UAH suggests that high school students apply during the fall semester of their senior year.
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts History View 753 other Masters in Design in United States
- Completed undergraduate international application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $60 USD.
- Official copies of secondary school and college or university transcripts including English translations forwarded to The University of Alabama in Huntsville directly from the institution(s) attended or the approved accrediting agency. Personal copies are not accepted. English credits earned at international institutions will be evaluated by the Department of English at UAH after an admission decision is made.
- Certificate of Foreign Credit Evaluation for all high school or college coursework done outside of the U.S. must be performed by an approved service.
International22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
National22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9730 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Huntsville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.