At Clark University, our approach to studying Sociology is grounded in empirical social science and classical theoretical traditions. Our sociology students and faculty are deeply concerned about the world and want to find effective ways to improve it. This creates a compelling learning community where you can both satisfy your intellectual curiosity and make a commitment to causes you care about.
- Charter member of the International Sociology Honor Society Alpha Kappa Delta
- Intentional integration of research, teaching and practice
- One-on-one faculty mentorships and joint research with professors
- Student-organized seminar courses
- Small class sizes
- Introduction to Sociology
- Introduction to Sociology in a Global World
- Who Rules America?
- Classical Sociological Theory
- Sociology of Gender
- Cities and Suburbs
- Race and Ethnicity Across Borders: Comparing the Local and Global
- Problems of Globalization
- The Sociology of Families
- Aging and Society
- Class, Status and Power
- Social Research Process
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAnthropology Sociology View 1595 other Bachelors in Sociology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official high school transcript
- Recommendation from a guidance counselor
- Recommendation from a teacher in a traditional academic subject
- Personal essay
International49950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49950 USD per year during 48 months.
National49950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49950 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.