- As a Management major, you are part of Clark University Graduate School of Management that
- Holds AACSB accreditation—the hallmark of excellence in business education, earned by less than 5 percent of the world’s business schools.
- Recognized in 2014 by the Princeton Review as one of The Best 295 Business Schools.
- Learn about management in the context of a liberal arts and research university ranked by Forbes as No. 16 in America's Most Entrepreneurial Universities
- Engage with hands-on projects that connect classroom learning with community businesses and organizations.
- Be part of one of Clark’s most popular majors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Accounting
- Introduction to Management Information Systems
- Quantitative Methods for Managers
- Managerial Communications
- Management Accounting
- Management and Behavioral Principles
- Project Management
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior
- Branding Concepts and Principles
- Digital Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1922 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official high school transcript
- Recommendation from a guidance counselor
- Recommendation from a teacher in a traditional academic subject
- Personal essay
International48250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD per year during 48 months.
National48250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.