- The Global Environmental Studies major is part of Clark University internationally known Graduate School of Geography — the oldest sustained geography program in the United States, and one that consistently ranks in the country’s top 10
- You'll be part of a vibrant community of undergraduates, graduate students and faculty united by a strong sense of purpose and a desire to address environmental challenges
- You will have the chance to study and participate in research with outstanding scholar-teachers whose work informs international debates on topics like climate change, food security, energy, environmental justice, urban environments, and development and environment
- Because global environmental studies is by nature highly interdisciplinary, you can choose courses from 18 academic disciplines across campus
- You'll benefit from a highly visible and respected program that prepares you for entry into top-ranked graduate programs and employment opportunities where you can make a difference in the world
- Environmental Science and Policy: Case Studies
- Environment and Society
- Reading the Forested Landscape
- Food Justice and Food Movements
- Global and Local Environmental Justice
- The Earth Transformed by Human Action
- Sustainability, Peace & Justice
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeology Environmental Sciences View 664 other Bachelors in Geology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official high school transcript
- Recommendation from a guidance counselor
- Recommendation from a teacher in a traditional academic subject
- Personal essay
International52000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD per year during 48 months.
National52000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.