Students of the Flight Training programme from Okan University are trained as the best pilots by adopting the notion of aviation as well as meeting the current pilot need, thanks to our strong academic staff, dynamic and innovative education system.
Piloting, a profession that requires self-sacrifice and discipline, becomes feasible with acquired knowledge and acquired skills at the end of a pleasurable but challenging educational process. The training process and the piloting profession earned at the end of this process are ensured to be at the highest quality and safety with the observation and supervision of national and international civil aviation authorities.
Our department has an innovative and dynamic approach with experienced academic staff and sectorial collaborations that will provide training at high quality and safety level. We have formed a partnership with Atlantic Flight Academy (AFA), which has experienced staff and superior technology for our flight trainings.
Flight Training Department was established within the Faculty of Applied Sciences and began accepting the first pilot candidates in the academic year 2014-2015.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Included:
- Applied Mathematics
- Aviation Mechanics
- History of Turkish Revolution
- Career and Life Planning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Aerospace Engineering View 12 other Bachelors in Aerospace Engineering in Turkey
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original High School Diploma or the original of an equivalent certificate (and an official translation into English or Turkish)
- Transcripts of records for the 10th, 11th and 12th years (and the official translation into English or Turkish)
- Equivalency certificate (“denklik”) of your high school diploma issued by the Turkish Ministry of Education. (Note: This is a certificate, which proves that your diploma is accepted as an equivalent of a Turkish high school diploma, by the Turkish government. It can be obtained either at the Turkish Consulate in your country or at the National Education Directorate in Istanbul. You should submit the originals and translations of your high school diploma and transcript of records for the equivalence certificate)
- Copy of Full Acceptance Letter
- Passport (and photocopies)
- Student visa
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD per year during 48 months.
National8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.