At Foreign Language Education - English Language Education from TED University literature, general knowledge and science courses enable our students to internalize interdisciplinary relations.
The job opportunities for the graduates are plentiful. Graduates from English Language Education Program can work at public schools as well as private schools including TED Schools. Additionally, they can work at the English Language Preparatory Programs of universities as instructors. They can also work in international programs/offices and educational services.
It is possible to work as academics or scientists if our graduates pursue their graduate education. In addition to these opportunities, they can work as tourist guides, interpreters, or translators in accordance with their personal interests and abilities.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Project Design in Education
- Classroom Management
- Morals and Ethics in Education
- Turkish Education System and School Management
- Critical and Analytical Thinking
- Comparative Education
- Micro Teaching
- Contextual Grammar
- Language Acquisition
- English Literature
- Technology-Enhanced Language Learning
- Second Foreign Language
- Teaching English to Young Learners
- Materials Adaptation&Development
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Passport (first page)
- High School Diploma (if not graduated yet, Graduation Certificate taken from the high school. The expected date of graduation and the expected graduation score must be stated on the certificate)
- An official high school transcript displaying the scores of courses taken in the last year
- Official copy of the exam/diploma/test results
- If granted financial support by an institution, an official letter from the institution stating the duration and amount of the financial support.
- Turkish High School Diploma/ ACT/ SAT Reasoning Test/ A diploma of International Baccalaureate with a minimum total score of 28 out of 45
- There is no need for English Proficiency results for applications to undergraduate programmes. After university registration, they take our own free English Assessment.
International7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 USD per year during 48 months.
National7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.