Gain a world-class undergraduate degree from a British university without leaving your home country. The content of this course is the same as the Sunderland campus-based course BA (Hons) Business and Marketing Management (Top-Up).
BA (Hons) Business and Marketing focuses on the skills you need to be an effective Marketing Manager. Topics you’ll cover include marketing strategy, consumer psychology, strategic management and strategic integrated marketing communications.
As a graduate from this Business and Marketing (Top-Up) via Study Centres (Hons) course offered by the University of Sunderland you’ll have strong skills in analysis, communication and research, as well as deepening your knowledge of marketing. As a result your degree will be highly relevant to the needs of organisations of all sizes.
Recent marketing graduates now work in sectors such as marketing management, marketing analysis and marketing communications.
You’ll be ready to step into a marketing role in a wide variety of industries, both in your own country and across the world. Some of the companies which employ our Business graduates include: Microsoft, IBM, Nike, Marriott Hotels, P&G, Starbucks and the public sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Managing Projects
- Marketing Strategy.
- E-Marketing Strategy.
- Consumer Psychology.
- Strategic Integrated Marketing Communications.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing View 11 other Masters in Marketing in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your qualification will need to be assessed by the course tutor to ensure the programme content meets the required learning outcomes for accreditation of prior learning from HND, Diploma, Foundation Degree or other NQF Level 5 qualification in a related subject
- We also require three passes at GCSE grade C or above, which must include Mathematics and English Language, or an equivalent qualification, for example; a minimum of Level 2 Key Skills in Communication and Application of Number.
International12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-Time: £6,935 for 120 credit
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The Government offers several grants that don’t need to be paid back to help with the costs of Higher Education.
- Disabled Students Allowance.
- Childcare Grant - Full-time students with children.
- £1,500 tuition fee reduction (undergraduates) or £1,000 tuition fee reduction (postgraduates).
- £1,200 tuition fee reduction for each year of study - Students applying for full-time undergraduate programmes at partner colleges.
- £2,450 fee reduction for students applying for On-Campus Extended programmes.
- £2,000 for full-time Home and EU undergraduates with ABB grades at A Level or equivalent.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.