The other aim of the Educational Sciences - Guidance and Psychological Counseling program from TED University is to prepare qualified counselors who have reflective and critical thinking as well as leadership skills, and who can contribute to GPC practices in the national and the international level.
Since the medium of instruction at TEDU is English, students are able to follow the literature and other sources in their field, which contributes to their personal and professional development. Students who satisfactorily complete all the requirements of the program earn the degree of Bachelor of Science in Guidance and Psychological Counseling.
After they receive their degree, students can work as school counselors in public and private schools. In addition, the graduates can also work at the Ministry of Family and Social Policies and the Ministry of Justice, in private educational institutions, private family counseling services, private counseling services, human resources offices, and departments of education at universities and other higher education institutions.
Since the Ministry of National Education (MoNE) has a shortage of school counselors in state schools, the graduates of the TEDU GPC program will have an opportunity to work as school counselors in the schools of MoNE.
- Educational Philosophy
- Elementary Statistics
- Life Span Development
- Psychology of Learning
- Psych. Counseling and Guidance Elective
- Counseling Children and Adolescents
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport (first page)
- High School Diploma (if not graduated yet, Graduation Certificate taken from the high school. The expected date of graduation and the expected graduation score must be stated on the certificate)
- An official high school transcript displaying the scores of taken courses
- Official copy of the exam/diploma/test results
- If granted financial support by an institution, an official letter from the institution stating the duration and amount of the financial support.
- Please note that all the above-mentioned documents have to be either in Turkish or English. The translations should be made by an official translation office.
International7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 USD per year during 48 months.
National3305 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3305 USD per year during 48 months.
National tuition: 54,000.00-TL./year
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.