The Elementary Education - Primary Education Program in the Department of Elementary Education at TED University is an undergraduate program which trains elementary school teachers for elementary schools from first to fourth grade. The main goal of the program is to train highly qualified primary teachers who are reflective and critical thinkers and capable of showing leadership in their field as well as contributing to the field of elementary school education at both national and international levels.
Upon successful completion of their studies, students are awarded the Bachelor’s degree in Primary Education. Our students who receive an education from a first-rate faculty in state-of-the-art facilities, taking advantage of the rich learning environments provided by the university, will be sought after upon graduation and will easily find employment in the school systems in Turkey and the region.
Our graduates can be appointed as elementary school teachers by the Ministry of National Education upon the successful completion of their program. In addition, they can also be employed in private elementary schools, TUBITAK (The Scientific and Technological Council of Turkey), universities and foundations.
It is also possible for our graduates to pursue postgraduate education. With a Master’s degree, they will be able to work as scientists, head teachers, administrators, and research assistants; with a doctoral degree they can be employed as academics in universities.
Since the medium of instruction is English at TED University, bringing in international faculty to teach courses and seminars, having international exchange students studying on our campus and therefore contributing to the development of economic and sociocultural exchange between the countries as well as our graduates being able to apply for a job abroad are just a few of the opportunities they will have.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Educational Philosophy
- Fundamental Mathematics in Primary Education
- Educational Psychology
- Fundamental Science in Primary Education
- Development and Learning
- Drama in Primary Education
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPrimary Education View 4 other Bachelors in Primary Education in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport (first page)
- High School Diploma (if not graduated yet, Graduation Certificate taken from the high school. The expected date of graduation and the expected graduation score must be stated on the certificate)
- An official high school transcript displaying the scores of taken courses
- Official copy of the exam/diploma/test results
- If granted financial support by an institution, an official letter from the institution stating the duration and amount of the financial support.
- Please note that all the above-mentioned documents have to be either in Turkish or English. The translations should be made by an official translation office.
International7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 USD per year during 48 months.
National3305 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3305 USD per year during 48 months.
National tuition: 54,000.00-TL./year
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.