- Focus on project-based learning: work on real-world projects with industry partners
- Study engineering at its interface with artificial intelligence and big data
- A collaborative first year lets you explore other core engineering disciplines alongside Electronic Engineering
- Undertake work experience as a summer placement or ‘Year in Industry’, or spend a semester studying abroad
Our graduates are now working for major international organisations in a diverse range of sectors, or have successfully launched their own companies.
Engineers have a reputation as being articulate, numerate, problem solvers, who claim great job satisfaction. Typically, salaries are significantly higher for engineering graduates than the average for other graduates.
Graduates of the Electronic Engineering course at The University of Exeter excel in specialist engineering fields and across a broad range of other sectors. We offer a very wide range of opportunities for you to develop the skills employers are looking for.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Multi-Disciplinary Group Challenge Project
- Engineering Mathematics and Scientific Computing
- Fundamentals of Mechanics, Materials and Electronics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Artificial Intelligence View 402 other Bachelors in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-Level AAA GCE AL Maths grade A and another science* subject at grade A. Candidates may offer GCE AL Maths, Pure Maths or Further Maths
- IB 36 HL6 in Mathematics (Analysis and Approaches) and HL6 in another science subject. Applicants achieving IB Maths SL7 plus IB HL6 in Physics will also be considered.
- BTEC DDD See below under 'read more' for further information
- GCSE C or 4 English Language
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.