Concentrations include healthcare information systems, network administration, office information systems, security, software development, and web design.
Information Sciences graduates at Robert Morris University go on to work in aerospace, banking, finance, computer systems design, insurance, and government. Jobs include systems analyst, telecommunications analyst, application developer, client/server operations analyst, consultant, programmer, and software engineer.
The Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET has accredited the B.S. degree programs in Computer Information Systems, Cyber Forensics and Information Security, and Information Sciences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Reading & Writing Strategies
- Survey of Economics
- General Psychology
- Humanities: Art & music
- Introduction to Web Development
- C# Programming
- Argument & Research
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems View 360 other Bachelors in Business Information Systems in United States
Along with an official RMU application, students seeking to enroll as first-time freshmen must submit:
- Official high school transcripts showing all grades and GPA, or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED). Preference is given to students with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Students enrolling in Actuarial Science, Education, Engineering, Nursing, Nuclear Medicine Technology and Statistics and Predictive Analytics must submit official SAT or ACT test scores
International30830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15415 USD per semester during 48 months.
National30830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15415 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.