The Sustainable Management program of University of Wisconsin-Parkside is designed for working adults with real-world experience. You will learn a diverse set of skills in business, environmental science, resource management, and sustainable development that translate to any industry.
- Learn to implement sustainable business practices to boost the triple bottom line
- All course content is online for convenient study and homework options
- Structured curriculum with 21 online courses, no electives, including a capstone experience
- Study under top faculty from across the UW System
- Gain a competitive advantage in an in-demand field
- Analyze sustainability issues from local and global perspectives.
- Analyze and interpret social, scientific, and business-related information in the context of sustainability.
- Make informed judgments that lead to sustainable outcomes.
- Employ systems thinking approaches to evaluate sustainability issues.
- Communicate sustainability to diverse audiences.
- Integrate sustainability concepts into applied settings and projects.
- Sustainability specialist
- Solar operations surveyor
- Sustainability consultant
- Energy and LEED analyst
- Social compliance analyst
- Zero-waste program manager
- Renewable energy analyst
- Sustainable design coordinator
- Environmental analyst
- Sustainable Management Occupations
- Environmental Science and Sustainability
- Systems Thinking
- Triple Bottom Line Accounting for Managers
- Economics in Society and Sustainability
- Technical Writing for Sustainable Management
- Ecology for Sustainable Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesSustainable Development Environmental Management View 12 other Bachelors in Environmental Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the UW System Online Application.
- Submit application fee.
- Submit official high school transcript, GED scores, or HSED.
- Submit ACT or SAT scores if under 22 years
- Submit official transcripts from any colleges and/or universities ever attended
National15691 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15691 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7422 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7422 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.