You’ll also get lots of time in the lab, working with industry-standard research instrumentation, learning how to improve human health and well-being by researching and developing more reliable, accessible and effective treatments and products. You will develop the knowledge and practical skills critical to the discovery and development of new drugs and therapies leading to exciting careers in research and industry.
Outcomes after the Medicinal chemistry program at Monash University
You will develop specialist knowledge and techniques and your understanding of the application of pharmaceutical methods and professional practices required in the workplace. In your final year you will gain practical skills through a major research project or industry placement and be ready for a career in pharmaceutical research, the biomedical industry and many other fields that require advanced chemical-formulation skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Physiology I: Cells to systems
- Human Physiology II: Body systems
- Medicinal Chemistry I: Structure
- Medicinal chemistry II: Reactivity and biomolecules
- Physical chemistry I: Equilibria & change
- Physical chemistry II: Solutions, surfaces and solids
- Pharmacology I: Biochemical signalling
- Pharmacology II: drug action
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- For Domestic students there are also late and very late application periods.
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesChemistry View 107 other Bachelors in Chemistry in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS: 058486E
- GCE A Level9.5
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme29
- Advanced Placement7
- SAT - Total score out of 16001220
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International41200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41200 AUD per year during 36 months.
National33900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33900 AUD per year during 36 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.