Family and Consumer Sciences empowers individuals and families across the life span to manage the challenges of living and working in a diverse global society.
- Family and Consumer Sciences is a discipline that involves creativity, innovation and workforce development.
- The aim of the Family and Consumer Sciences program at Virginia State University is to provide students comprehensive training in subject matters such as foods and nutrition, dietetics, textiles and clothing, fashion, human development, housing, family, child, community development, teacher education, and resource management.
- The mission of the Department of Family and Consumer Sciences is to provide quality educational experiences that prepare students to integrate the Family and Consumer Sciences body of knowledge into practice and who, are committed to applying these principles to individuals in our diverse society.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Psychology View 1813 other Bachelors in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application
- Completed International Applicant Supplement
- Official or certified copies of all academic records in Native Language to include examinations from the examinations councils (copies will not be accepted).
- Translated academic records/ transcripts, originals only, copies not accepted (We recommend World Education Services)
- Official SAT or ACT scores sent directly from test agency.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores for non-native English speakers.
- Two letters of recommendation – Freshmen only (one must be from your Guidance Counselor).
- Personal Statement or essay on your Future Aspirations
- Proof of Immunization
International18627 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18627 USD per year during 48 months.
National18627 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18627 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State5540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5540 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.