The Quantitative Economics program from Millersville University of Pennsylvania allows students to study statistical and mathematical applications of economics. With the flexible nature of economics, students have the opportunity to take a wide range of courses that not only fit their interests, but also prepare them to pursue further education or enter the workforce.
All economics courses are taught at Millersville University’s state-of-the art, multimedia-equipped classrooms. In addition, the department has its own computer lab, equipped with advanced statistical software subscriptions to a wide range of national and international databases.
- Market Research Analyst and Marketing Specialist
- Environmental Economist
- Supply Chain Manager
- City and Regional Planning Aide
- Compliance Manager
- Climate Change Analyst
- Survey Researcher
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What Will You Learn?
- Millersville economics students receive personalized instruction in the classroom, individualized counsel outside of class, opportunities for hands-on experience, and counsel in career pursuits.
- Students take an array of courses including macroeconomics, microeconomics, statistics, calculus, history of economic thought and econometrics. In addition to traditional classwork, students have the opportunity to complete two different types of student research within this field - an honors thesis or an original project through the capstone course.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
It's recommended to apply at least two months prior to the beginning of the start of a semester.
DisciplinesEconomics View 1335 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School transcripts
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Copy of Passport Biographical Page
- Proof of Financial Support
International22220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11110 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National22220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11110 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
In-State10336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5168 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.