The Music Technology course from Coventry University comes with the following benefits and opportunities:
- Small class sizes so you should have plenty of access to our fantastic facilities.
- A vibrant and creative environment, offering you access to professional practices, new research and outstanding graduate support.
- Dedicated, experienced and qualified teaching staff with a mixture of commercial, academic and research related expertise at an international level.
- For successful graduates, a potential range of career opportunities as music producers, sound engineers, composers, and audio postproduction technicians.
- A course accredited by JAMES, a music industry body that acts on behalf of the association of Professional Recording Services, the Music Producers Guild and the UK Screen Association.
Careers and opportunities
There is a strong emphasis within the course on your future career, not only helping you to discover your potential chosen career path but also ensuring that you have the professional level of business skill and knowledge to thrive in this demanding industry.
Where our graduates work
Previous examples of employment include music producers, sound engineers, composers; audio post- production technicians together with work in extensive related fields such as radio and television sound.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Music Technology Research
- The Music Business
- Live Sound
- Music Production
- Developing a Professional Profile
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Music Music History View 435 other Bachelors in Music in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A level: BBC
- GCSE: Minimum 5 GCSE's graded 9-4 / A* including English and Maths
- BTEC: DDM
- IB Diploma: 29 points
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17700 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.