The Applied Engineering and Technology Management (AETM) program of Millersville University of Pennsylvania will prompt you to develop a broad perspective of the purpose and functions of engineering and technology, while acquiring a deep knowledge of the applied engineering concentration of your choice.
This major, housed within Millersville University's Applied Engineering, Safety & Technology department, recognizes that employers are looking for well-educated professionals to meet the needs of today’s global society. Through your study at MU, you will gain the knowledge and skills to transform into a highly qualified professional ready to meet the challenges of an exciting career in the technical business, industry, government or education fields.
Available concentrations in Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Computer-Aided Drafting & Design (CADD), Construction Management, General Technology, Graphic Communication, Nanofabrication Technology, and Robotics & Control Systems will refine and specialize your study.
- Technical Manager
- Design Engineer
- Robotic Technician
- Nanosystems Engineer
- Construction Manager
- Manufacturing Engineer
- All Applied Engineering and Technology Management students receive both theoretical instruction and hands-on, experiential preparation under the guidance of passionate and experienced professors.
- Each of the seven concentrations within this major incorporate broad explorations of engineering and technology and specific study related to students' chosen fields.
- The Advanced Manufacturing Technology concentration explores principles of efficient process design and management and equips students with the business skills necessary to compete in the 21st century industry.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We do recommend students to apply at least two months prior to the beginning of the start of a semester.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 363 other Bachelors in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School transcripts
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Copy of Passport Biographical Page
- Proof of Financial Support
International22220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22220 USD per year during 48 months.
National22220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22220 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State10336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10336 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Millersville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.