The MEng/BEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Hons) at Coventry University covers the essential principles of electrical and electronic engineering. It aims to develop the advanced skills needed by today’s graduates to develop high quality solutions in electrical and electronic engineering. Successful completion of this course provides a solid foundation from which to commence a career in electrical and electronic engineering.
The technical content of this course is regularly reviewed to reflect what is currently important and in-demand in the electrical and electronic engineering industry. We also aim to ensure that the capabilities and skills that the sector regularly asks for are well addressed.
Successful electrical and electronic engineers should be highly trained professionals, and there is likely to continue to be a demand for electrical and electronic engineers with the ability to specify and design electronic engineering solutions for future challenges, such as electric transportation, renewable energy generation, robot systems and medical diagnostics.
Your career options could range from electrical or electronic design through to electronic manufacturing and integrating, providing and maintaining system solutions for a multitude of different industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analogue and Digital Electronics
- Engineering Mathematics
- Control and Instrumentation
- Embedded System Design and Development
- Electrical Engineering
- Manufacture of Electronic Systems for Regulatory Compliance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- 30 June - Late applications deadline
- 4 July - UCAS Extra closes
If you’re an international student and are interested in applying for a Foundation year, HNC, HND or Degree course then you’ll need to apply to us directly.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Software Engineering View 397 other Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level: BBB to include Mathematics and one from Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Engineering, Further Mathematics, Computer Science, Computing or Design Tech. Excludes General Studies.
- BTEC: DMM in an Engineering subject, to include Merits in 'Calculus to Solve Engineering Problems' and 'Further Engineering Mathematics' units.
- IB Diploma: 29 points to include Mathematics and one from Physics, Chemistry, Design Technology and IT at a higher level.
- GCSE requirement: Minimum 5 GCSEs at grade 9-4 including English and Mathematics, or specified equivalents.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18050 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18050 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.