You can select your modules to meet your individual interests and career aspirations, such as marketing, finance, human resources and topical business modules. The Business and Management (Top-Up) (Hons) programme at the University of Northampton covers the key aspects of practice and theory in this sector, which aims to produce graduates with enquiring minds.
You can follow a range of pathways, therefore, tailoring your study depending upon your previous course, individual interests and career aspirations. The course aims to build upon prior academic work in marketing, finance, human resources or business generally enabling HND students to top up to an honours degree in a further year of study. The Business and Management Top-up offers a modular curriculum which enables you to experience a wide range of learning and teaching.
- Many graduates from the Business and Management Top-up go into managerial and administrative roles in both the public and private sector, depending on their chosen specialisms. Studying this course provides a solid grounding for students to then progress into postgraduate study.
- Students graduating from this course can choose to progress onto a postgraduate programme. This will enable you to focus your studies in a specialist area or gain a general management qualification such as the MBA.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Business Project
- Strategic Management
- Social Responsibility of Business
- Global Business Development
- International Money and Finance
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Principles of Marketing Management
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management Studies View 1359 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Northampton and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applications are welcomed from students with a HND (Edexcel, ABE, NCC) or Foundation Degree in Business (or overseas equivalent).
- If you have completed the ATHE Extended Diploma you will be able to progress onto the BA Business and Management (Top-up). If you have completed the ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management you may be eligible if you can demonstrate that you have appropriate work experience and/or prior study.
International13900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK Part Time: £1,465 per 20 credit module
- UK/International Distance Learning £5,160
Living costs for Northampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.