You’ll be equipped to conduct healthy-living campaigns in communities, help develop effective health policy, conduct health intervention research or advise health providers about communication with patients and their families.
Explore These Career Opportunities
The Health and Wellness Communication program of Rutgers University provides a solid foundation of theoretical knowledge and practical skills to prepare you to enter fields related to:
- Community Health Intervention
- Community Health Literacy
- Health Campaign Design
- Health Education
- Physician/Patient Liaison
- Public Health Advocacy
- Public Health Policy
- Social Work
Career opportunities exist in for-profit and nonprofit agencies including government, hospitals, health departments, schools and other industries. You may also pursue an advanced degree in fields like communication, health education, sociology or nutrition science.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Literacy
- Persuasive Communication
- Health Communication
- Health Message and Campaign Design
- Communication and Social Change
- Patient-Provider Communication in Health Care
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Media Studies & Mass Media Public Relations View 1756 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- A $70 non-refundable application fee is required
- Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR)
- Due to the uncertainty of future test dates and availability of standardized tests, Rutgers will make submission of SAT and ACT test scores optional
- English Proficiency Examination Requirements
- Letters of recommendation are not used for admissions consideration
International29736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14868 USD per semester during 48 months.
National29736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14868 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State12536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6268 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New Brunswick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.