Explore These Career Opportunities
Possessing knowledge of interpersonal communication and social processes is fundamental for social workers, counselors and other social and human services professionals who work to improve the lives of individuals and communities. The Relationship and Family Communication program of Rutgers University provides a solid foundation of theoretical knowledge and practical skills to prepare you to enter fields related to:
- Conflict Resolution, Negotiation, and Mediation Consulting
- Human Resource Management
- International Relief and Support Services
- Occupational and Physical Therapy
- Parenting Education
- Process Facilitation
- Social Service Provision
- Youth Advocacy
Work with Outstanding FacultyOur faculty members bring academic rigor and real-world experience to the classroom, and guide students through critical examinations of key ideas, themes, and thinkers, in the study of human interaction. Our faculty seamlessly blends fundamental theory and research with practical applications to help students develop the knowledge and skills needed to excel at relationship and family communication.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interpersonal Communication
- Family Communication
- Intercultural Communication
- Group Communication
- Communication and Gender
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Public Relations View 248 other Bachelors in Family & Consumer Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- A $70 non-refundable application fee is required
- Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR)
- Due to the uncertainty of future test dates and availability of standardized tests, Rutgers will make submission of SAT and ACT test scores optional
- English Proficiency Examination Requirements
- Letters of recommendation are not used for admissions consideration
International29736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14868 USD per semester during 48 months.
National29736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14868 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State12536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6268 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New Brunswick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.