The Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management offered by the London School of Planning and Management will enable learners to critically apply contemporary knowledge and theories to the management of complex problems in the tourism and hospitality industry; with specialist skills and technical terminology required to develop them management skills in the tourism and hospitality industry.
Reasons to study with us
- Professional: The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
- Affordable: All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
- Flexible: The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
- Quality Assured: OTHM
Upon successful completion of Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification learners will be eligible to gain entry into the final year of Bachelor’s degree or pursue a Level 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management.
Students on completing Level-3 Diploma in Law :
Quality Assured: OTHM
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Issues in Tourism and Hospitality
- Marketing Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- Customer Relations Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- Operations Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- Finance Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- Human Resources Management in Tourism and Hospitality
This course is for learners who seek to progress to level 6 Diploma and wish to persue a career in the travel & tourism sector.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 20 other Bachelors in Hospitality Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- UK level 4 diploma or equivalent overseas qualification or 5 years work experience.
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 15. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 9 months: 999 GBP
5% Bursary on above fee for students opting to pay in full.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.